NYSAFP* is supported by the eight Affiliate Associations listed below. These sanitarian groups are located throughout New York State and consist of local members and their supporting businesses. Like our State Association, membership includes those from the dairy and food industries, regulatory agencies and academia. The affiliates are represented on the NYSAFP Board of Directors by the Council of Affiliates Chairperson. The NYSAFP Executive Board and officers and members of the NYSAFP sincerely thank all those who have served as Council Chair and as officers the local affiliates for their heartfelt dedication and heartfelt service.
For detailed information about your local?Affiliate Association?contact:
Council of Affiliates
Perry’s Ice Cream
List of Local Affiliates:
- Capital District Sanitarians Association
- Central New York Milk Sanitarians
- Finger Lakes Food Protection
- Ontario Sanitarians Association
- Rochester Area Sanitarians Association
- South-Central Sanitarians Association
- St. Lawrence Valley Assoc. Milk, Food & Env. Sanit.
- Western NY Food Protection Assoc. (Western Association of Sanitarians)
New York State Association for Food Protection (NYSAFP) is one of more than 40 Affiliates of the International Association for Food Protection (IAFP – formerly IAMFES), which meets annually throughout the US and Canada. Learn more about IAFP Affiliate activities at the IAFP Affiliate Page and check out the IAFP Affiliate Newsletters to see what other Affiliates are doing.